Monday 15 August 2016

About Doing a Blog

I have done my first two posts. I will be updating the blog from my new Ipad with a keyboard cover that I bought for the trip. I made the first post from the Ipad to see how that was going to work. So far, so good. It is much easier to work with the IPad than I expected, but certainly not the same as from a computer.

Internet will be a hit or miss thing in Madagascar. We will have evenings in national parks, two nights on the river, several nights on the coast. We might be able to check email in places, but uploading to the blog, especially adding photographs could be a bit problematic. So bear with me!

By the way, as I type this I am watching breaching whales on the other side of the cove. How many people can see that from their office?

No comments:

Post a Comment